Rapid Flow Technologies
This is the web site of Rapid Flow Technologies
Our postal address is:
100 N. Sheridan Ave, Fl 2
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
How we collect information:
- We collect information about users of our website directly when a user voluntarily provides the information to us by submitting request forms on our website.
- We collect information automatically as users navigate through the site as follows:
How we use the information collected:
- To contact customers with transactional information about their accounts or to provide requested support.
- To improve the content and organization of our web site
- To contact consumers for marketing purposes. Generally, this includes information that we think will be useful to you such as new product announcements, upcoming events, product enhancement updates, and help and resources to support you in using our products. You may opt out of any correspondence via an easily accessible unsubscribe link.
Accessing your information and making changes:
You have access to all information that we maintain about you. You can access and change this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mails from Rapid Flow Technologies will provide a link allowing you to opt out of future communications or to change your contact preferences.
Changes to the policy:
If our information collection and use practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our site and will provide you with information on how to opt out of these new uses.
We are honored and grateful to be able to communicate with our customers, prospects, and other business associates in order to provide the highest quality of service to the market. We will strive to practice only the most openly honest and fair policies with regards to the information we collect and use, and will always allow our valued contacts to change their preferences at will.